Tuesday, February 26, 2013



Those Wonderful Shasta Wings!!

These are not my trailers even those someday I would love to have more winged beauties.  I just love the concept of the wings as being so aerodynamic that they made the trailers easier to pull.....  So cutting edge in trailer technology.  The wings remind me of the wings on either side of "Mercury's" cap... god of speed....

I have several Shastas, but someone had removed the wings before I purchased them.  I know that I could buy some, but it never quite seems to be in the budget.  I'm sure there was a time when they seemed goofy and old fashion, so many owners removed them.  It's funny what now becomes iconic.  The wings are Shasta trailers Now.... Long Live the Wings!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails